Construction General

CONSTRUCTION CHRISTMAS!

WE GOT HARDHATS!!!!! AND GLOVES!!!! AND EAR PROTECTION THINGYS!!!!! AND SAFETY GLASSES!!!!!!

The gifts from the heavens (sponsors and/or schools) are raining down upon us.  Now I can safely let my hair down and wield my hammer like the god of thunder.  In reality this is a lie because as we all know safety starts with our body and its extremities which means my hair has to stay tied up and hidden under my hard hat… waah…waah… (sad trombone noise), my partially construction themed vigilantism must remain a weekend endeavor.  Never the less I got shiny new protection equipment so I can build…. eventually. Alas I must wait to reign down judgment on wayward fasteners and crooked panels of Timbersil because until I finish dueling it out with our dastardly racking system (obviously my arch enemy on this project), I am eternally confined to the realm of computers and chaos.

NOTE:  After a shallow google search I have discovered that blue hardhats are usually reserved for the guys doing the Mechanical, Electrical, and Plumbing (MEP) installations.

This entry was posted in Construction, General and tagged . Bookmark the permalink. Follow any comments here with the RSS feed for this post.
Both comments and trackbacks are currently closed.